Sunday, October 21, 2012

Egg Muffin

I have been teaching myself to eat healthier breakfasts. I have never liked cereal in the morning so I am always trying to find other breakfast foods. I like bagels and cream cheese but those are fattening and don't last long. Also not a big fan of oatmeal but maybe someday I will find a way to like it, I know how healthy it is.

I was resorting to just eating freezer breakfast sandwiches, which are small for how many calories are in them, but they were easy and quick.

Today I made an Egg Muffin that was really quite good and took just as long as microwaving a frozen sandwich.

Breakfast Egg Muffin
Toast an english muffin while cooking 1/4 cup egg substitute. 
Place fat free american cheese on muffin, then egg. 
Heat ham slice in egg pan and place on sandwich. 

That's it! It was just as good as frozen, plus bigger and more filling! This has about 234 calories.

GOOD NEWS!
My calorie deficit so far is 5728 and I was down another pound today! 206.4. This is the first time seeing that number in a very long time. I'm creeping toward the 190's.

I actually lost weight after going out to eat, that is amazing for me.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment