Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Here it goes!

I am starting my weight loss journey! I have the motivation, but not just that I have the drive, the want, the need to be skinny and fit. I AM READY!

I am the type of person to read as much as I can about weight loss and try all the gimmicks to stay motivated. Keep a journal is also a good motivational tool. A journal online for others to read is even better!

So here we go. I gave birth on August 20th 2012. When I went in the hospital I weighed 234 lbs! (My husband does not even know that). After the weight of the pregnancy was gone I was left with 210 lbs. I immediately started dieting and even signed up for Weight Watchers while still in the hospital. I have been following it pretty well since birth but I am on a renewed vigilance.

Last week a received a wonderful gadget called the Body Bugg which I will do a review of later. For now I will just say that it has helped push me to burn enough calories everyday.

I also began exercising more hardcore since I just got my clear from the Dr. a week ago. I am a HUGE fan of Chalene Johnson and have 3 of her programs: Turbo Jam, Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme. I am currently combining schedules of Turbo Fire and Chalene Extreme. I am thinking of switching Turbo Fire for Turbo Jam because I like it better but that is because it is easier, so I may just push myself harder. I just don't want to give up because I push myself too far.

I also have a little hidden secret to help with my weight loss... I am breastfeeding. So I get to eat an extra 300 or 400 calories a day and still lose weight. Wahoo!

I have lost weight after other pregnancies but never 80 lbs and I haven't weighed less than 140 lbs since before puberty. I see women doing it and I want to do it too! I know I can!

Stats:
Height: 5'4"
Start Weight: 210 lbs
Goal Weight: 130 lbs
Lose 80 lbs!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment