Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I am consistently losing about half a pound a day. My deficit is only 1000-1200 calories a day. I am completely surprised by the food I am eating and the weight loss. I highly recommend the Body Bugg to everyone. I have dieted for years and never put calories burned with calories ate. I knew that is how it worked but without the Body Bugg you can't get a good estimate of how many calories you burn a day so that you can eat properly.

My average burn is about 2800 calories a day. To do this I either exercise for an hour or be steadily doing something all day like shopping or cleaning. It is not hard to reach that. I also figure I am burning 450 calories a day breastfeeding, but I may be off on that. With that I am eating about 2200 calories a day. Which is quite a bit of food!

Breakfast- English muffin with eggs, cheese and ham and a Life choice meal replacement bar.
Lunch- Wrap with ham, cheese, light ranch, lettuce and tomato with grapes or ff pringles
Dinner-  Whatever I cook for the family that contains about 600-700 calories.
Snacks- I have about 500 calories throughout the day for snack. I eat crackers and laughing cow cheese, pudding packs, string cheese, fruit, cookies, ice cream just about anything I am craving.

When I stop breastfeeding I will have to stop my snacks or increase my activity. I could also decrease my dinner or make it healthier to cut calories.

I burn about 500 calories doing either Zumba or Turbo Jam Cardio Party 3. If that's not enough I jump on the treadmill and burn 100 calories in 15 minutes. Crazy but I burn as many calories breastfeeding in a day as one intense hour of exercise!

ZUMBA

No comments:

Post a Comment