Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Exercise Plan

Month 1- Burn Circuit

Chalene Extreme and Turbo Jam Hybrid


Monday- Burn 1 and Ab Jam or Burner
Tuesday- Cardio Party 1, 2 or 3
Wednesday- Burn 2 and Ab Jam
Thursday- Cardio Party 1, 2 or 3
Friday- Burn 3 and Ab Jam
Saturday- Burn Intervals and Treadmill
Sunday- Rest day and Treadmill

According to Body Bugg:
Burn 2650 calories a day
Burn 400 calories breastfeeding
Eat 2000 calories or 46 pts.

Deficit of 1000 calories a day and 2 lbs a week.

I am NOT a Beachbody coach, as so many are nowadays, but if you are interested I will give you my honest opinion of different programs. I am not paid by anyone so I can give honest unbiased opinions. I currently recommend getting a BodyBugg and trying Turbo Jam because they are motivating and fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment