Thursday, October 11, 2012

I've lost a little motivation today. I'm tired and worn out. When I'm tired, I'm crabby. When I'm crabby I eat more junk. More junk food leads to being more tired and not wanting to exercise.

The kids are driving me crazy! My 3 and 5 year old have been sick all week and the infant has reached a colicky phase. Between the whining and crying I'm ready to flip out. This is NOT helping my diet.

I want to take a nap but I slept until 10:30 already today. Why am I needing so much sleep? I think I'm going to bed just to get away from the nagging. The weather has been cold and rainy so the kids have been stuck inside.

This too shall pass!

I may be down and hating life right now but I know this will pass and I will regret it if I fall off the wagon because of a few bad days. So I'm going to pick myself back up and Just Do It Already!

After baby falls asleep I'm putting in Turbo Jam Cardio Party and no more eating until dinner!

Good news scale said 208.6 today. I think I was retaining water from the 5 meat stuffed pizza I ate and it is finally changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment