Tuesday, November 20, 2012

3 Months

Three months ago today I gave birth to my baby girl and started my weight loss journey. I walked into the hospital at 232 lbs. After baby and other water weight left I was at about 215 lbs. My pre-pregnancy weight was actually 217, so I was happy I didn't go overboard. Now I am about a pound away from getting back into Onederland. Very excited. I always told myself I wouldn't let myself go past 200, but I just didn't feel like I had control over it and now I do!

I have a long way to go (about 70lbs), but I feel strong and able to do it! Even if I mess up one day or one meal, I get right back at it, because this is a lifestyle change not just a diet. Somedays I won't have a deficit and somedays I will have a big one. It all works out. Slow and steady wins the race.

Haha, a lot of cliches we've all heard before, but really once it makes sense, it just clicks.

No comments:

Post a Comment