Thursday, November 15, 2012

Brazilian Butt Lift- Bum Bum

Here is a quick review of the video Bum Bum from BBL.

Holy wow! That video is rough. I have done all of Chalene Johnson's videos from Turbo Jam, Chalene Extreme and Turbo Fire, plus many, many other workout videos and I have rarely had to quit because of the intensity. I was done after 15 minutes. Bum Bum is really high pace and switches quickly from exercise to exercise with not even the slightest break in between. I was dripping sweat quicker then Zumba or even a HIIT exercise. 

Most of the moves require balance and strength. I don't want to discourage anyone by saying it is too tough. I think it is a workout to build up to. It is nice to know it will fit my purposes for a long time and I will not outgrow it as I get stronger. 

I will update as I complete more of the workouts.

I am trying to combine them with Chalene Extreme and C25K but I don't want to get burned out. My exercise limit is about 60-90 minutes a day. 

Day 1- Chalene Push 1, Bum Bum and C25K - total 85 minutes if I can finish BumBum
Day 2- Cardio Axe and High & Tight- 65 minutes
Day 3- Chalene Push 2, Bum Bum, C25K- 90 minutes
Day 4- Turbo Jam Cardio or Zumba- 50 minutes
Day 5- Push 3, High & Tight, C25K- 90 minutes
Day 6- Bum Bum, Tummy Tuck- 55 minutes
Day 7- Rest

I need a little visual motivation to keep up with this workout:
missfittness:

Work those Triceps girl!



No comments:

Post a Comment