Friday, November 2, 2012

I fell off the wagon!

I was being so good too. Halloween candy did me in. I ate a bunch while trick or treating (at least 10 or 15 pieces). Then the next day I felt like crap! Headache, tired, crabby and lazy. What do I do? I eat more because I'm crabby! Wow, pretty dumb. So today I feel the same way. It makes me want to give up completely. I haven't exercised and I'm eating junk food because that is all my body is asking for.

What did I do to myself????

I have to come up with a game plan or I will get stuck in this rut.

1st: No exercise until Monday. The goal is to focus on my eating and not be overwhelmed by both.
2nd: Absolutely no chocolate! Candy has been put in cold car far away from my eyes.
3rd: Go grocery shopping and set up meal plans for the week so I know what to eat without thinking about it.

Monday restart exercise plan with strength training and some cardio.


No comments:

Post a Comment