Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Back on!

After falling off the wagon last week I watched the scale climb back to 207. When I told my husband I would start again on Monday, he asked, "Why not today?" Which got me thinking, "Why not?" Why do I have to wait for the beginning of the week to start over. Every DAY is a new start not every WEEK. In fact every MEAL is a new start.

I started over on Sunday and the weight came off quickly that I had gained because it was really just water weight. I could tell I was bloated, but if I hadn't restarted that weight would have stuck around. Tuesday morning I am down to 203.2. An extra pound from last week. Sometimes I think it is a good thing to fall off the wagon and get back on. It helped my body burn some more fat. It is not a good thing if you can't get back on the wagon.

My mind and body needed a few days rest and now I am back at it again. I just can't decide whether to do Zumba or Cardio Party today.

Oh, I also ordered a new video set called Brazilian Butt Lift. Can't wait to try it out! Plus my inlaws gave us P90X that was burnt in the fire but still usable. I'm not sure I am up to that yet, but I will be soon. Can you tell I'm a BeachBody junky? I love Beach Body and I am not even a coach.

If you haven't tried BeachBody programs and you are interested, I strongly suggest purchasing from Amazon or Ebay. BeachBody.com has terrible reviews, bad customer service and they try to add on subscriptions to your order for pills or shakes. The videos are awesome but you don't need that extra crap to lose weight.
25 Things That Are Keeping You Overweight.... Really good tips. I haven't even thought about some of these till now!

Check out this site: fitsugar for extra tips on losing weight.


No comments:

Post a Comment