Friday, November 16, 2012

Cardio Axe

I just finished Brazilian Butt Lift Cardio Axe and wanted to write a review quick.

At first I thought, this is terrible, I can't get these moves, but that is how I feel when I first do any exercise and after a few workouts I get the hang of it and end up loving it. No one gets Zumba on the first try so don't expect to get this right away. Cardio Axe is a fun dance workout with 4 combos that are taught separately and then combined. My biggest complaint right now is that they don't do much of a cool down or any stretching.

I am happy with this workout. It is 30 minutes long so perfect to add to another workout. I will be doing High and Tight next.

I am 50/50 on recommending BBL right now. I personally find the guy a little annoying but some people love him. Denise Austin is way more annoying. The workouts are difficult and fast, so I will have to give it more time before I can give it a good review. I just wanted to give my first impressions right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment