Sunday, November 18, 2012

The weight started falling off again. 4 lbs in 2 days. Not sure how or why this happened. I am completely lost  on this whole weight loss thing. I don't lose any for 3 weeks then bam 4 lbs. Yes, I focused on fewer processed food and sugars but I still ate them and I still ate around 2000 calories.

The first day I had a really high calorie burn and had about 1700 deficit that day. The 2nd day I didn't exercise, so my calorie burn was low. I even had a little binge last night of dark chocolate and fritos. So why did I still lose weight?

I am concerned that I lost my milk supply and not fat because my baby was up all night crying and eating. Today I am going to focus on drinking enough water to get my milk supply back up. I will see tomorrow if this makes me gain weight back.

Update: I think some of the weight was milk because today I am back up to 101.6. I was very drained and crabby yesterday, so I knew that I needed more calories and more sleep. It was not a good day even though I should have been excited to lose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment