Saturday, November 10, 2012

Burn Phase Complete!

I finished the Burn phase of Chalene Extreme today. Wahoo! It took a little longer than the calendar but when I skipped days I picked right back up where I had left off, not skipping any workouts.

My results:
9/26/12                              11/10/12
Weight- 210.5                      204.2                   down 6.3lbs in 6.5 weeks
Stomach- 48.5"                       46                        down 2.5"
Waist-39.5"                            35.5                      down 4"
Hips- 46.5"                             45                         down 1.5"
Thigh- 26"                               25.5                      down .5"
Bicep- 13"                              12.5                      down ,5"


I lost the most in my waist (bottom of ribcage). I am whittling my waist away :) I don't count my breasts right now because I am breastfeeding and they change depending on milk supply.

I'm excited and frustrated at the same time. The weight was falling off and it slowed right down to a stop. I am averaging a pound a week even though I was hoping for 2 lbs a week. I keep telling myself progress is better than nothing or gaining.

Also I am excited to add to my schedule. On weight training days I am going to also do C25K. It is designed for 20 minutes 3 days a week so it fits perfectly with Chalene Extreme. On weight days I have to add more because I don't reach my calorie burn doing just that. Overall I need to hit 50-60 minutes of exercise everyday to reach at least 2650 calorie burn.

I have done C25K in the past and do like it even though I really don't care for running. With my ginormous kooboba's there is just too much bouncing. With small intervals it seems manageable.

My hubby also gave me permission to get a boob reduction next year. I have wanted one since 8th grade! That is motivation to get to my goal weight because I will not get one unless I have lost all the weight and know what they will look like. I would hate to get one then lose a bunch of weight and have size A cups. I know I at least want D or DD's because I will feel a little lost and insecure without them.


The Program:
WeekWorkout 1Workout 2Workout 3
1Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 60 seconds of jogging and 90 seconds of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
2Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.Brisk five-minute warmup walk. Then alternate 90 seconds of jogging and two minutes of walking for a total of 20 minutes.
3Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
  • Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
  • Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
  • Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
  • Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then do two repetitions of the following:
  • Jog 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
  • Walk 200 yards (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 400 yards (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 400 yards (or three minutes)
4Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 2-1/2 minutes)
  • Jog 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Walk 1/8 mile (or 90 seconds)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
5Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog 3/4 mile (or 8 minutes)
  • Walk 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Jog 3/4 mile (or 8 minutes)
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog two miles (or 20 minutes) with no walking.
6Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Jog 3/4 mile (or 8 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Jog 1/2 mile (or 5 minutes)
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then:
  • Jog 1 mile (or 10 minutes)
  • Walk 1/4 mile (or 3 minutes)
  • Jog 1 mile (or 10 minutes)
Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 2-1/4 miles (or 25 minutes) with no walking.
7Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 2.5 miles (or 25 minutes).Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 2.5 miles (or 25 minutes).Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 2.5 miles (or 25 minutes).
8Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 2.75 miles (or 28 minutes).Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 2.75 miles (or 28 minutes).Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 2.75 miles (or 28 minutes).
9Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 3 miles (or 30 minutes).Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 3 miles (or 30 minutes).The final workout! Congratulations! Brisk five-minute warmup walk, then jog 3 miles (or 30 minutes).
Courtesy of thehappyrock.com

No comments:

Post a Comment