Friday, November 9, 2012

Discouraged

I'm getting pretty frustrated because although I hit 203.2 pounds early this week since then I am stuck at 204. I have been that weight for almost 2 weeks now. Yes I messed up on Halloween but I have had some pretty good deficits that should have me at 203 or 202 by now. Why am I stuck? It is way too early to hit a plateau.

I checked my measurements and I am down a little there.

I really need to adjust my eating plan. I use all my extra calories for cookies or sweets. I did better when I gave all that up. So as hard as that is for me I really want to lose this weight.

I have also been incredibly crabby with the kids lately. After I get frustrated with them I end up searching the kitchen for chocolate than stuffing my face with it. Stress leads to eating. I  have found my source, but how do I remove stress from my life? Especially when it comes from my 4 children. I don't have anyone to take them once in awhile so I never get a break. I try to put my frustration into exercising, but I can't always do that if the baby needs attention.

I had a new idea of buying a Keurig and getting addicted to coffee because caffeine makes me happy. I know this is a bad idea though. Caffeine leads to ups and downs, I also don't want to be addicted to anything. The best idea is a well rounded diet. I need to start planning my meals out for the entire week. Today is shopping day so I will do that before I leave.

Maybe my calories are off somewhere and I am eating more than I think. Or maybe I am eating too much processed food or sugar.

Time for an adjustment, not a time for giving up!
the best diet plan best-diet best-diet motivation motivationAdvice on sticking to a low-carb / ketogenic diet: http://www.theketogenicdiet.org/low-carb-motivation/

No comments:

Post a Comment